Steel ThresholdEntry doors have a composite base that adjusts with a few turns of a screwdriver.
- Standard Aluminium with Brown riser
- Satin Nickel / Black option above (shown)
- Bronze / Black option above
Ultra Performance Frame
- 12 mil rigid PVC film bonded with permanent waterproof exterior polyurethane glue to our rot resistant frame system.
- Alaskan Yellow Cypress, one of the planet's most durable, rot-resistant woods is finger jointed to the bottom of a premium pine frame component.
- The Ultra Door frame offers strength and rigidity of wood with the low maintenance attributes of PVC.
- This system offers versatility in your finishing options. This Ultra Door Frame can be painted or stained, this also includes the jamb being stained.
- No nail holes in the brick mould. This design has a route in the brick mould and jamb that connect with an accessory.
Steel Reinforcing Strike Plate (shown)attaches behind strike jamb for additional security.
Heavy duty steel reduces denting and waves.
Sheet metal gauge ranges from 30 to 8.
Lower gauge = Thicker metal.
Our 22 gauge doors have 48% more steel than competitors’ 25 gauge.
Our doors are approximately 10 pounds heavier than competitor doors.