QUALITY VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, windows could account for 10% to 25% of a home's energy bill. Using ENERGY STAR® qualified windows manufactured with Low-E glass and argon gas to replace your single pane clear glass windows will reduce energy consumption.
Windows that qualify as Most Efficient are windows with the Ultimate2 and Ultimate Plus2 glass packages. Ask your sales rep for more information.
- Polaris® vinyl compound retains its pristine appearance for a lifetime.
- Double hung sash tilt in for easy cleaning with Recessed Tilt Latches. Glider sash can be removed from inside for safe cleaning.
- Our maintenance-free vinyl formulation continuously maintains its color as well as its smooth surface.
- Internal Tilt Mini Blinds are child and pet safe and allergen free.
- LIFETIME warranty on frame and sash.
- Low-E film fixed between glass panes reduces ultra violet light damage and heat gain. Argon filling in both air spaces resists temperature.
- Our extruded aluminum screen frames are much stronger than roll formed frames.
- Products put through rigorous testing by R&D, who ensures quality.
Colors shown are reproduced by mechanical process and may vary from actual colors of product.
Use actual color selectors for most accurate results.
EXTERIOR VINYL PAINT COLORS
INTERIOR WINDOW & MUNTIN COLORS
VINYL & INTERIOR WOOD GRAINS
PLATED LOCK OPTIONS
INTERNAL MINI BLINDS